The beautiful TURKS & CAICOS AGGRESSOR II™ offers guests a week of thrilling wall diving along the coasts of Providenciales, West Caicos and French Caye. The sheer walls of Providenciales begin at 40 feet, plunging into the deep blue abyss and include crevasses and ledges that are decorated with huge orange Elephant Ear sponges, Gorgonians, Crimson Rope Sponges and abundant macro life. The tinerary April through December departs from Providenciales, Turks & Caicos Islands.
The Turks & Caicos Islands consist of 40 islands and cays, eight of which are inhabited. The native language is English and the official currency is the US dollar.
- Sheer walls with health corals, Orange Elephant Ear Sponges, Gray Reef Sharks, Angelfish, Eagle Rays, Horse-eye Jacks, Lobster, Snapper, Garden Eels, Nurse Sharks and lots of macro life.
- All dives are made from the mothership
- Water temperature: 78 – 84F, 25 – 29C
- 3mm wetsuit recommended
The TURKS & CAICOS AGGRESSOR II™ offers 6, 7 and 10 night trips.
Guests will be met by a crewmember in uniform at the Providenciales (PLS) International Airport and transferred to the yacht. Guests may board Saturday between 3 pm – 6 pm. At 6 pm the yacht departs for its night anchorage to prepare for diving Sunday morning. After a full week of diving, the yacht returns to Turtle Cove Marina Friday after lunch. Friday evening the yacht hosts a sunset cocktail party. Turtle Cove Marina has several restaurants where guests can eat. Friday night dinner is not included in the price of the charter. Check-out is Saturday morning at 8 am. Transportation is provided back to the airport Saturday morning.
What is included:
- Accommodations aboard the yacht
- Compressed air tanks, weights & belts
- All meals and snacks, non-alcoholic beverages, local beer and wine
- Airport transfers (Check Know Before You Go – each destination is different)
What is not included:
- Airfare (international and domestic)
- Equipment rentals
- Nitrox fills
- Certification or specialty courses
- Hotel stays/day rooms
- Dinner on final evening
- Crew gratuity
- Port/park fees, fuel surcharge, taxes (when applicable) (Check Know Before You Go – each yacht is different)
- Airport Transfers (Check Know Before You Go – each yacht is different)
Yacht – The Turks & Caicos Aggressor II
2 Different Itineraries:
Port: Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
Port: Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
The Turks & Caicos Aggressor II is built to U.S. Coast Guard and A.B.S. standards with a full complement of safety equipment.
- Length: 120 ft.
- Beam: 22
- Passengers: 18
- Crew: 6
- Saturday to Saturday trips
- Boarding: Sat. 4 p.m.
- Check out: Saturday 8 a.m.
|Turks & Caicos Aggressor II||Deluxe||Master||Twin Share|
|January 5, 2019 – January 4, 2020||$3095||$3395||$2895|
|January 4, 2020 – January 2, 2021||$3095||$3395||$2895|
A $110 bed tax for 7-night charters and $158 for 10-nights is to be paid onboard.
Airport transfers are included in the charter rate on the charter start and end dates.
Payment Terms & Conditions
To guarantee your reservation we require an initial deposit. * Initial deposit NON-REFUNDABLE.
Turtle Cove Marina
Turks & Caicos
Northwest point, Shark hotel
Northwest point, the crack
Turtle Cove Marina