Galapagos is one of the most exciting destinations in the world. Guests will have the opportunity to dive with playful Sea Lions, travel to the famous Darwin and Wolf for thrilling diving to see Hammerhead Sharks, Whale Sharks, clouds of Tuna and much more on their Galapagos Islands liveaboard scuba diving trip. The scenic view of the Darwin Arch is as picturesque as you can imagine. The GALAPAGOS AGGRESSOR™ liveaboard departs from Baltra every Thursday afternoon and are the perfect platform for a Galapagos diving holiday that you will remember for a lifetime.
In March 2016, Ecuador created a marine sanctuary in the area of Darwin and Wolf that includes 15,000 square miles as off limits to all fishing to conserve the sharks that congregate there and the ecosystem on which they rely.
32% of the waters around the Galapagos islands will now be protected from fishing.
The following dive schedule provided is based on tides, currents, and weather conditions.
- Thurs: Baltra Airport, Afternoon Greeting by Crew, Bus Transfer to the Itabaca Channel Canal and Boarding. Welcome, and Orientation Dive at Punta Carrion at Itabaca Channel.
- Fri: 2 Morning dives; Punta Carrion (Santa Cruz Island) or Bartolome Punta. 1 afternoon hike to Bartolome Summit and panga ride at Pinacle Rock.
º Sat: January to May:4 Dives at Wolf; 2 morning, 2 afternoon dives.
June to December: 2 morning dives, 1 afternoon and 1 night dive.
- Sun: January to May: 2 morning dives at Darwin and 2 afternoon dives at Wolf.
June to December: 2 morning dives and 2 afternoon dives at Darwin.
- Mon: January to May: 4 dives at Cabo Marshall; 2 morning dives, 1 afternoon and 1 night dive. June to December: 2 morning dives at Darwin; and 2 afternoon dives at Wolf.
- Tues: 2 morning dives at Cabo Douglas and 2 afternoon dives at Punta Vicente Roca.
- Wed: 1 morning dive at Cousins Rock. Wednesday afternoon arrive at Itabaca Channel or Puerto Ayora. After lunch guests will disembark at 1 pm to go ashore for a private bus tour to see the beautiful Highlands of Santa Cruz Island. This will include a scenic view over Santa Cruz and a Tortoise Reserve to see giant tortoises.After the hike, guests can walk through town, shop and visit the tortoise-breeding center Fausto Llerena at the Charles Darwin Research Station. Guests will have dinner ashore at a local restaurant of their choice (only meal not included in the cruise). The GALAPAGOS AGGRESSOR™ will depart at 10 pm from Puerto Ayora town to Baltra.
- Thur: Guests will have a full breakfast then check out and depart to the Baltra Airport.
Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
What is included:
- All staterooms are air conditioned and fitted with private toilets, showers, sinks, and hair dryers.
- Linens are changed mid-week and fresh towels are placed in each stateroom as needed.
- Breakfast (cooked to order), buffet lunch and an elegant chef prepared meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks.
- Beverages (alcoholic and non- alcoholic) are complimentary while onboard.
- Filled tanks, weights, and weight belts are included.
What is not included:
The following taxes and fees are charged during your trip to Galapagos:
- $100 Galapagos Park Entry fee (cash only – USD)
- $ 20 Galapagos Visitors Card (cash only – USD)
The Yachts – Galapagos Aggressor
Port: Baltra, Galapagos
Built to Lloyd’s Registry and American Bureau of Shipping Standards.
- Length: 100 ft.
- Beam: 22
- Passengers: 16
- Crew: 9
- Thursday to Thursday trips
- Boarding: Thursday 1 p.m.
- Check out: Thursday 8 a.m.
Galapagos has been an Aggressor Fleet destination since 1993
|Galapagos Aggressor III||Master||Deluxe|
|January – July 4, 2019||$6295||$6295|
|July 4, 2019 – July 2, 2020||$6595||$6595|
|July 2, 2020 – July 1, 2021||$6995||$6995|
Taxes & Fees:
All paid in cash. USD $100 Park fee, $20 Galapagos Visitor’s Visa card, 12% Ecuadorian tax on onboard services.
Payment Terms & Conditions
To guarantee your reservation we require an initial deposit. * Initial deposit NON-REFUNDABLE.
Baltra Island, Galapagos
Santa Cruz Island