Explore this hidden world connected in a complex cave and cavern system.
Among the interesting archeological finds in recent years are ancient fossilized remains of camels, giant jaguars, mammoths, sloths, and horses. To date, four human skeletons have been found.
Some of the most popular Cenotes on the area:
- Dos Ojos
- Gran Cenote
- The Pit
- Chac Mool
This type of diving is performed in those areas of the underground system within the limits of the natural light. Even being considered “overhead”, it has a place in friendly areas and without going to reduced spaces. For this kind of diving, there is no need of a technical certification. Any diver with a recreational certification of open water, one star or equivalent can participate under the direct supervision of a specialized guide.
We offer the best cave diving in the world for cave divers of all certification levels and diverse configurations. We are specialized in Side Mount diving, but we can attend divers using classic back mount configurations. We can adapt to groups of any size with the best price conditions and a variety of dive sites. We also offer special deals for lonely cave dive travelers.
We have more than 100 amazing cave dives.
- One Dive Trip at the traditional Dos Ojos area: $80 USD per person.
- Two Dive Trip: $120 USD per person
Other dive sites have extra charges due to distance, difficulty or more expensive entrance fees. Those charges are listed below.
- Dos Ojos Barbie Line, Dos Ojos Batcave Line (zero extra)
- The Pit, Dreamgate, Chac Mol-Kukulkan, ChikinHa, Tajmahal, Ponderosa (Edén), Casa Cenote (Tankah), Carwash or Gran Cenote: $30 USD extra per person (each)
- Pet Cemetery, Angelita: $40 USD extra per person (each)
We apply them as guide fees
- $150 USD for one dive with two tanks
- $250 USD for two dives on the same trip
- $50 USD charge on dives with more than two tanks per additional (stage) tank.
The guide fee is divided by the number of participants (two to five) making cave teams of two or three divers.
These fees don’t include tank rentals, cenote entrance fees or transportation for the divers.
For lonely travelers, the $150-250 USD fees include tank rentals, cenote entrance fees, and transportation.
What is Included:
Use of tanks, weights, entrance fees and specialized guidance.
Payment Terms & Conditions
To guarantee your reservation we require an initial deposit. * Initial deposit NON-REFUNDABLE.
Cenote Dos Ojos